- that people who are ill stay at home
- robust hand and respiratory hygiene
- enhanced cleaning arrangements
- active engagement with NHS Test and Trace
- formal consideration of how to reduce contacts and maximise distancing between those in school wherever possible and minimise potential for contamination so far as is reasonably practicable
The menu options under our reopening tab will give additional information to show how we are addressing these challenges and how we intend to keep your children as safe as possible.
All our measures and arrangements are subject to change as we go through our first few days and weeks. Our aim is to provide the safest environment possible for your children. Any significant changes will be published on the website followed by a text to ask you to check the relevant information.