Parent Partnership Group
At Putnoe Primary School, we recognise the importance of and value parental involvement in the life of the school. We believe that education is a collaborative enterprise and are passionate about supporting our children, liaising with their families and the community that we serve. We are committed to establishing and maintaining an effective and purposeful working relationship between the school and home and have recently had a successful renewal of the ‘Leading Parent Partnership’ award.
To make good use of parents’ expertise and willingness to enhance their own learning and that of their child and other children and to actively involve them in school life, we will encourage parents to:
- Attend class assemblies
- Attend school performances, events and celebrations
- Become involved in school projects
- Participate in Family and Adult Learning events organised by school
- Join or support the school Parent Partnership Group
- Use opportunities to have informal discussions with staff members
We are always looking to welcome new members to our Parent Partnership Group (PPG) to help us to continue in our quest to enhance the experiences of our children and learning opportunities. Did you know you can be involved by:
- Attending our meetings (in person or via email)
- Volunteering at our events (Winter Fayre, Summer Fayre, Surprise Shops to name a few)
- Come along to our events
- Share suggestions for activities
- Share feedback on our events
Please see below an outline of our planned events for this academic year.