At Putnoe Primary School, we recognise the importance of and value parental involvement in the life of the school. We believe that education is a collaborative enterprise involving amongst others, parents, staff and children. We are committed to establishing and maintaining an effective and purposeful working relationship between the school and home.
To make good use of parents’ expertise and willingness to enhance their own learning and that of their child and other children and to actively involve them in school life we will encourage parents to:
- Attend class assemblies
- Attend school performances, events and celebrations
- Become involved in school projects
- Participate in Family and Adult Learning events organised by school
- Join or support the school Parent Council
- Use opportunities to have informal discussions with staff members
If you would like to help provide opportunities to enrich your child’s learning and meet other parents, email us to find out more information.