We are looking to appoint two passionate, dedicated teachers with KS1 and/or KS2 experience to join our strong teaching team from the summer term (official start date 20th April 2020). You should be committed to celebrating success, striving for excellence, raising children’s self-esteem and have high expectations of behaviour. We can offer the successful candidate:
- a highly creative environment evidenced by our Artsmark Platinum Award
- commitment to equality of opportunity evidenced by our Inclusion Centre of Excellence Award
- a curriculum that is very well resourced
- excellent ICT, media, sport, science and music facilities
- excellent professional development opportunities
- heavily subsidised staff creche
Informal visits to the school are welcome and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01234 303400.
All our teaching jobs also appear on the TeachBedford website.