We currently have a teaching vacancy in school for an experienced primary school teacher to begin in September 2021 (or earlier if possible to assist with a comprehensive induction programme).
We are looking to appoint a passionate, dedicated teacher with KS1 and/or KS2 experience to join our strong teaching team. You should be committed to celebrating success, striving for excellence, raising children’s self-esteem and have high expectations of behaviour. We can offer the successful candidate:
- a highly creative environment evidenced by our Artsmark Platinum Award
- commitment to equality of opportunity evidenced by our Inclusion Centre of Excellence Award
- a curriculum that is very well resourced
- excellent ICT, media, sport, science and music facilities
- excellent professional development opportunities
- heavily subsidised staff creche
Informal visits (socially distanced)/Zoom discussions are welcome and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01234 303400.
Closing date: Friday 5th March 2021
Interview date: TBA
Further information about this job opportunity can be found below and in the TES website by clicking here.
All our teaching jobs also appear on the TeachBedford website.