We are looking to appoint a passionate, dedicated teacher with Key Stage 2 experience to join our strong teaching team. You should be committed to celebrating success, striving for excellence, raising children’s self-esteem and have high expectations of behaviour. We can offer the successful candidate:
- a highly creative environment evidenced by our Artsmark Platinum Award
- commitment to equality of opportunity evidenced by our Inclusion Centre of Excellence Award
- a curriculum that is very well resourced
- excellent ICT, media, sport, science and music facilities
- excellent professional development opportunities
- staff creche
Informal visits to the school are welcome and can be arranged by contacting the school office. The closing date for applications is Tuesday 1st October. Interviews will be held on Thursday 3rd October. Further information on this vacancy can be found below.
All our teaching jobs also appear on the TeachBedford website.