In this section, you will find useful information linked to the school's provision during the COVID-19 pandemic, including how we are addressing different challenges and how we intend to keep your children as safe as possible.
Government guidance states that our measures must be proportionate and regularly reviewed. The essential health and safety measures are:
- that people who are ill stay at home
- robust hand and respiratory hygiene
- enhanced cleaning arrangements
- active engagement with NHS Test and Trace
- formal consideration of how to reduce contacts and maximise distancing between those in school wherever possible and minimise potential for contamination so far as is reasonably practicable
Our aim is to provide the safest environment possible for your children. Any significant changes will be published on the website followed by a text to ask you to check the relevant information.